Finding the right acne solution can be tough. It is not that there is a scarcity in the treatments that you can use. As a matter of fact there are thousands of acne treatments out there promising that they’ll be able to get rid of your blemishes. However, because each of us is different, so is our acne needs. Some people may have a different type of acne than yours while others would have a different skin type. This affects the effectiveness of the acne products.
Most acne brands however, are designed to fit the general need of acne victims and that is to get rid of the acne causing bacteria. Some brands attempt to give you a more personalized treatment by labelling their product with the skin type that it will best work on. However, in special cases, these treatments, even those that are said to be individualized, fail to clear acne.
If you want a treatment that is specifically designed for your skin, then you have to make your own. There are a lot of common household items that you can use to fight acne. Aside from the fact that you get to choose your ingredients, which means you can make it according your skin type and acne needs, homemade acne treatments are very cheap. As a matter of fact, because the ingredients that you use are commonly found in your pantry or in your garden, you really don’t have to spend a dime.
Acne Solution for Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin, I have here a list of ingredients that you can use to help you get rid of acne.
- Honey- Honey can leave your skin smooth and silky. It contains antibacterial properties that helps eliminate the acne causing bacteria. Its sticky consistency can remove dead skin cells and clogged oil inside your pores.
- Rosewater- Amazing toner and is very fragrant. Effectively removes dead skin cells and dissolves clumped up oil. It is very mild on your skin.
Acne Solution for Oily Skin
- Baking Soda Acne Mask- Baking soda can help you get rid of the excess oil in your skin. It makes your pimples dry and helps reduce the size of your blemishes.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- It is a strong ingredient that is often used as a spot treatment but can also be used for masks when combined with ingredients such as honey and lemon.
- Egg whites- Rejuvenates your skin. Contains active compounds to make your skin feel firmer and at the same time helps you get rid of acne.